At Globatex Research, we inspire innovative thinking and solve complex problems with insightful solutions. We continue to work hard so as to meet the requirements of our clients and be authentic in our operations. A team approach is employed for the provision of our services to ensure projects are addressed from appropriate perspectives and disciplines. Our research areas/approaches span from a wide spectrum of categories: exploratory, descriptive, and causal research.
We vary our choices among numerous innovative and creative techniques in the areas of research and consultancy, which we complement with years of experience, a participatory approach, and cutting-edge analytical and research methods. Our consulting services deliver a clear and tangible value for your organization and your employees.
We provide a wide range of integrated quantitative and qualitative ad hoc surveys, tapping into a wide palette of techniques and methodologies, including the following:
- Qualitative Studies
- Quantitative Studies
- Focus Groups
- Face-to-Face Interviews
- Phone Interviews
- Online Surveys
- Semiotic Analysis
- Proprietary Panel
- Field Survey
We offer the following research services:
Corporate research has emerged as the fountainhead of evidence and analysis and can answer some of the most fundamental questions facing businesses. However, the business world nowadays is notorious by its overflow of data; this makes finding and using the needed information nearly impossible. It is crucial for organizations to take informed decisions in order to optimize its resource allocations.
We provide our clients with analytical studies in order to help them utilize their resources and efforts at the utmost level using primary and secondary data as needed. Clients have generally valued our corporate research as a service bureau to feed relevant data and, where resources and capability permitted, carry out analysis to strengthen the planning exercises of business units.
We provide the following corporate research and consultancy services:
Pilot/Baseline Analytical Studies:
Baseline/pilot studies are routinely performed among many organizations and businesses as part of the pre-intervention foundational activities, as they help in testing hypotheses and can be a point of reference in formative stages of a project or programme. Globatex Research carries out pilot/baseline analytical studies that provide you valuable insights for your projects and programmes.
Our pilot/baseline studies serve as a benchmark for governmental, nongovernmental, foundations, bilateral and multilateral organizations to:
- Design and plan their projects through good monitoring and evaluation frameworks.
- Determine the priority areas of projects with multiple objectives.
- Identify strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats of projects.
Programme/Project Monitoring and Evaluation:
Globatex Research carries out systematic and routine data collection from projects and programmes to help governmental, nongovernmental, foundations, bilateral and multilateral organizations to:
- Learn from experiences to improve operational activities and practices in the future
- Have internal and external accountability of the resources used and the results obtained
- Take informed decisions on the future of the initiative
- Assess the social-economic impact of projects
- Promote empowerment of beneficiaries of the initiative.
Endline Analytical Studies:
Endline studies are gaining significant recognition and appreciation around the world because of its usefulness. Our endline studies will help you understand the drawbacks of our project/programme, the gaps in the implementation as well as the possible changes that could be made to the project/programme in the years to come.
Our typical endline studies will help you answer the following key questions:
- What is the impact of the programme/project on the beneficiaries?
- What are the drawbacks of the programme/project?
- What gaps exist in the programme/project’s intervention?
- What are the costs incurred?
- What recommendations can be made for the future?
These questions are important for policy formulation and implementation. The outcome information will be useful by relevant stakeholders ofyour projects/programme to help them gauge the impact of the projects/programme in order to make informed decisions.
Survey Design and Data Processing:
Survey data management is an important aspect of our everyday business activities. If you are looking for effective survey data processing services, Globatex is the right place for you. Our survey design and data processing services allow companies to capture, process, and manage research data accurately; enabling them to gain insights into the market they are serving and know consumers’ behaviour, needs, and expectations.
Our survey services include:
- Preparation of Field Manuals
- Design and Implement all Data Collection Instruments/Plans
- Recruitment and Training of Enumerators
- Procurements of Logistics and Supplies
- Data Collection, Entry and Processing
- Survey Data Analysis (Quantitative/Qualitative)
- Data Quality Assurance
- Conducting Validation Workshop
- Preparation of Fieldwork Report
Market Research and Statistical Analysis:
Entering new markets, introducing new products/services and targeting new consumer segments indispensably require a thorough market study and statistical analysis. Our market analysis is beneficial for the companies and the entrepreneurs we serve as it helps them to identify both the opportunities and threats coming their way and gives them a strong idea of the present and future scenario of the industry. We help businesses to determine the nature of competition, marketing approach, financial stability for business etc.
Our range of market research and planning services include:
- Market Feasibility Studies
- Needs Analysis and Business Case Development Studies
- Product Strategy Development Studies (New Concept Testing)
- Market Sizing and Segmentation Studies
- B2B Surveys
- Customer Insight Studies (Satisfaction Level and Loyalty Studies, Customer Interaction Channels, Customer Relationship Management etc.)
- Brand Strategy Development
- Business Networking Support
- SWOT Analysis
- Corporate Image Surveys
Globatex Research provides descriptive overview of the situations in our communities through field survey, and identifies key aspects to consider for stakeholders who are planning to develop or update policies and programmes. Developing relationships and listening to community voices is critical to our approach. Therefore, our community-based research blends the best aspects of academic inquiry and community knowledge.
We sought to partner with community stakeholders, local governments, not-for-profit organizations and foundations to develop, evaluate and disseminate community programs to improve the quality of life of those most in need.
Our community-based research services are designed to form direction and ensure policy formulation and include:
Environmental and Social Impact Assessment (ESIA):
Our ESIA services sought to aid organizations in developing monitoring and management plans for addressing how their business operations are affecting the local community and the wider environment.
Our ESIA services include:
- State and Regional Economic Planning and Development Assessments
- Public Consultation and Disclosure Plan (PCDP)
- Environmental and Social Management Plan
- Resettlement Action Plan (RAP)
- Social Action Plan (SAP)
- Independent Reviews and Analysis of Technical Content of ESIA
- Economic Research and Analysis
- Corporate Social Reasonability Assessments
Community Needs Assessment:
Our community needs assessment provides community stakeholders and leaders with data on environmental, systems, and local policy change strategies in place and helps to identify areas for improvement.
We help in identifying the strengths and resources available in the community to meet the needs of children, youth, and families. Our services capture areas such as:
- Education and Social Welfare
- Agricultural Growth Program
- Adolescent/Youth Development etc.
Our household survey is geared towards helping governments and policymakers with information on critical facets of households’ key demographic and socioeconomic statistics in the country for monitoring and policy purposes. Our household surveys capture three major programmes in use around the world:
- Multiple Indicator Cluster Surveys (MICS)
- Demographic and Health Surveys (DHS)
- Living Standards Measurement Study (LSMS)
Public Health Research
Improving health outcomes for underserved or at-risk populations, Globatex Research is here to help. We carry out projects to address health issues aimed at providing better healthcare and public awareness among most-at-risk communities in Ghana. We sought to assist foundations, governments, non-governments, international organizations, donors, and healthcare agencies address urgent healthcare challenges and crises, prioritizing access to equitable, sustainable, and high-quality healthcare for the poorest and most vulnerable populations. We also build resilient response systems, as well as support response to infectious disease outbreaks and public safety crises.
Our public health research services include:
Knowledge, Attitude, and Perception (KAP) Studies:
Globatex Research conducts KAP studies to reveal misconceptions or misunderstandings on public health issues that may represent obstacles to policies and health improvements.
Outreach Strategy/Community Health Days Assessment:
Our health outreach surveys provide information on health-related services to community residents who are at a socioeconomic disadvantage to address homelessness, drug abuse, mental disorders, youth problems, and prostitution. We conduct local public awareness activities through broad (countywide) and targeted (community-specific) interaction.
Health Economics Analysis (Economic Burden of Disease):
We are experts in carrying out surveys to estimate the economic costs associated with diseases in populations, in order to provide a complete picture of the adverse impact of ill health on human welfare.
Public Health Surveillance Systems:
Increasingly, managers in ministries of health and finance in developing countries and donor agencies are recognizing that data from effective surveillance systems are useful for targeting public health resources and programs. At Globatex Research, we carry out systematic public health data collection and analysis for those responsible for preventing and controlling diseases.
Our surveillance system encompasses the following key functions:
- Routine analysis and creation of reports
- Investigation and confirmation (epidemiological, clinical and/or laboratory) of cases or outbreaks
- Collection and consolidation of pertinent data
- Detection and notification of health events
- Reporting data to the next administrative level
- Feedback of information to those providing the data
Our public health surveillance services serve as a tool to:
- Inform disease prevention and control measures.
- Serve as an early warning system, identify public health emergencies
- Understand/monitor the epidemiology of a condition to set priorities and guide public health policy and strategies
- Document impact of an intervention or progress towards specified public health targets/goals
- Guide public health policy and strategies
We have the skills and tools to dig deeper to obtain and analyze the information you need